SCW Performance has a Retail Performance Shop & JDM RHD Auto Dealership open in the DFW area, central to Dallas, Carrollton, The Colony, Ft. Worth, Flower Mound, Plano, Arlington, Irving, Mckinney & Denton. We stock many of the hard to find performance parts, accessories, JDM Wheels, and fabrication supplies. We also have imported Japanese 25-Year Classic Vehicles for sale.

Phone - (214) 991-1155


Monday - Friday 10AM - 7PM
Saturday - 10AM - 5PM
Sunday - CLOSED
Location 1:
1620 N. Interstate 35E
Suite 314
Carrollton, TX 75006


Monday - Friday 10AM - 5PM
Saturday - 10AM - 5PM
Sunday - CLOSED

We are located on the service road of I-35E, just next to Lumber Liquidators, on the side facing Broadway Street. The easiest way to get here is take exit Beltline Rd, head towards Sandy Lake/Whitlock on the service road and turn into the Lumber Liquidators parking lot. We are at the far end of this building on the Left!

**Imported JDM Vehicles FAQ below **

Is it possible to import right hand drive JDM cars to USA?
Yes it's possible. According to NHTSA Importation and Certification FAQ, a motor vehicle that is at least 25 years old can be lawfully imported into the U.S. without regard to whether it complies with all applicable FMVSS regulations. Actually, this opens a huge opportunity to finally buy legendary JDM vehicles. List of popular JDM vehicles that can be lawfully imported to U.S: Nissan Skyline R32, Nissan Skyline R33, Toyota Soarer Z20, Toyota Supra, Toyota Sera, Toyota MR2, Nissan Fairlady Z, Nissan 180SX, Nissan Silvia S13, Honda CR-X, Honda Civic SI-R, Toyota Land Cruiser 70 and other japanese classic cars.

What documents are required to import a 25-year old vehicle into the USA?
To properly import 25-year old vehicle into the USA you will need the following documents:
1. Bill of Lading (issued by the shipping company)
2. Export Certificate (Car title)
3. English Translation of Export Certificate
4. Invoice (in English)
5. ISF filing forum (helps you to file ISF), EPA & Customs Entry Form.

Can I import 25-year old cars into California?
Unfortunately regulations in California are the strictest. In order to register car in California you will have to bring a car to compliance with some safety and environment requirements. As far as we know it is possible, but we do not have idea how much would it cost and what exactly must be made. If you are ready to go through all these modifications to be made you can order the car from us.

Do you offer financing for your JDM vehicles?
Yes we offer financing on our vehicles, however, it is not the easiest loan to qualify for since it is specialty. Credit score must be 650 or higher. Buyer must also not be a first-time buyer (Must have previous auto loan history on their credit). Additionally, our lenders typically require 10-15% downpayment for approval. A typical loan is 60 months, as low as 5.99% rate.

Is it legal to drive RHD car in USA?
Yes you can legally drive RHD vehicles in all 50 States. Because of the 25 Year Rule, all vehicles we sell are federally exempt from FMVSS & EPA restrictions.

If I buy a car that isn't yet 25 years old, where will the car be stored?
One of the advantages we can offer is free storage of your vehicle until it turns 25 years old and can be shipped out. Our facility parking lots can fit over 100 cars and we can take care of your car while it is waiting to be shipped. We have both free and premium storage facilities. First year of storage is always free.

Can I purchase a Nissan Skyline R34? Nissan Skyline R34?
No. Unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment. Nissan Skyline R34 will become legal for import to the US in 2020. We do not ship cars to USA that are likely to be seized and crashed. There are very few exceptions to this rule, the vehicle must be of special / technological significance, or super limited production models.

Will the cars have Rust/Accidents?
We try to offer the best / nicest vehicles we can find in Japan. We normally don't purchase or sell any vehicles that have known major accidents / repair history records. Due to the geographic location of Japan, most of the cars there that are older than 10 years will have some type of corrosion; Paint fade, Corrosion of bolts / fasteners, suspension links/control arms, etc. Cars older than 20 years typically will have some level of minor rust, and or holes. Please inquire before purchasing. Rust is a common issue in Japan, not quite as common in the USA due to the climate. ( There are many ways to curb / protect / prevent / stop corrosion, ask us how we can help.

Do your cars have a Warranty?
The short answer, no. Unfortunately due to the age of these classic vehicles (25+ Years of age), there are no warranties available on these types of vehicles. They are just too old. All vehicles we sell are sold AS-IS, there are no guarantees beyond the cars condition as you see it. Older cars generally will require more maintenance than a brand new car, but, if maintained well, can be a pleasure to own. Common maintenances most used cars can expect; Shocks/suspension, oil leaks, worn tires / brakes, AC service, Tune ups, etc. The cars from Japan are just the same as cars from the USA, they all need the same level of care and maintenance. Any repairs that we perform at buyer's expense to a vehicle carries a 30-Day warranty on Parts & Labor. We do drive all of our vehicles prior to shipping from Japan to ensure all of the basic operational functions (running, driving, stopping etc.)

Do you offer shipping on your vehicles? Yes, absolutely. No need to fly here or drive, unless you want to! We can ship any of our car directly to your door, in any of the 48 contiguous states (Excludes Hawaii/Alaska). Contact us for a quote today.

We do offer a variety of services (at additional cost) to prepare a vehicle for its new owner - Engine repair / Maintenance, Performance upgrades / enhancements, Tires, Wheels, Paint & Body repairs etc. Please inquire at the time of purchase for a quote for your exact needs.

Email Contact: