Project KICS R26 Racing Lug Nuts Neochrome
* This is the short 26mm length model. For normal length, select the R40 model.
Introducing the latest in lug nut technology from Kics Project of Japan! Endorsed by Japanese race teams, these seven sided heptagonal lug nuts come in a complete set of 20 lugs along with a key. The unique feature of this patent pending lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 peices, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
The new NEO CHRONO version is created with a Cold-Forged SCM-435 material and features the following:
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A70705-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish ensuring best contact
- Super lightweight
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easy install
- Full stud engagement and can accomodate extended studs
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing lug nuts
- Set includes 16 lug nuts and 4 locking lugs (to prevent theft)
- Japan patented and USA patent pending