Project Kics R40 Gunmetal Lug Nuts
Available as set of 20 Nuts, or Set of 16 lugs, 4 locking lugs with 1 17mm HEX Key (for lugs), 1 19mm HEX Key (for locking lugs)
Project Kics R40 : The unique feature (patent pending) of this seven-sided, heptagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. Endorsed by Japanese race teams, this ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs!
The new version is created with a Cold-Forged SCM-435 material and features the following:
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A70705-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish ensuring best contact
- Super lightweight
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easy install
- Full stud engagement and can accomodate extended studs
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing lug nuts
- Japan patented and USA patent pending
M12 x 1.5mm application: Fits Hondas, Acuras, and most Toyotas, etc.
M12 x 1.25mm application: Fits Subarus, Nissans, etc.